According to foreign media reports, on May 10, at 1900, the container ship "Shahraz" and the bulk carrier "Samudra Sakti I" collided and ran aground...
- "Shahraz" collided with "Samudra Sakti I" in Singapore Strait
- 1,350-TEU Portuguese-flagged ship aground in Colombian waters
THE 1,350-TEU Portuguese-flagged ship AS Fillipa out of Cartagena ran aground on February 18, when entering entrance channel to Barranquilla,...
- 2,015-TEU Songa Iridium engine fails, runs aground, blocks Bosphorus
THE 2,015-TEU Songa Iridium owned by Oslo-based Arne Blystad's Songa Container ran aground, leading to the suspension of shipping through the...
- Pilot and crew ran ship aground because they ignored navigation equipment
POOR navigation and poor 'bridge resource management' were the cause of the 4,500-TEU Leda Maersk, running aground last June in a New...
- Liberian 5,618-TEUer grounded after engine failure in Savannah
THE 5618-TEU SM Vancouver ran aground on a sandbar while leaving the Port of Savannah north of Tybee island at 7pm Saturday, reports Kiev's...
- Capsized car carrier Golden Ray is to be cut up and removed from port of Brunswick
THE car carrier Golden Ray that ran aground and capsized in St Simons Sound while it was departing from the Georgia port of Brunswick on September 8...
- 9,365-TEU APL Danube runs aground in Suez Canal, stopping all traffic
THE 9,365-TEU APL Danube ran aground in Suez Canal while south-bound en route from Istanbul to Jeddah at southernmost Great Bitter Lake, reports...
- A pipeline is to be built to prevent oil spill from stranded Efe Murat
Unloading the 37 tons of fuel that are on board the Efe Murat to avoid an environmental disaster, probably through the use of a mini-oil pipeline,...
- M/T Theresa Success refloats
Off the coast of Yeşilköy, the tanker named THERESA SUCCESS, a Tuvalu-flagged 181 meter long and 32 meter wide, which went aground yesterday was...
- Chemical tanker M/T Theresa Success aground off Yeşilköy, Turkey
THERESA SUCCESS, anchored off Yeşilköy, was stranded during the bunkering operation
- Ship aground in Samsun will be sent to Aliağa for recycling
It was learned that the dry cargo ship, which was aground in the port 2 years ago in Samsun, will be sent to Aliağa ship dismantling facilities...
- More needs to be done to address ships hitting objects in pilotage waters
More is needed to be done to address ships hitting things in the water or running aground in pilotage waters - waters that require an experienced...
- Ran aground off the port of Azov
General cargo Volgo-Don 211 (4963 gt, built 1977), ran aground beyond the edge of the fairway, off the port of Azov, on the River Don near buoy No
- Ferry remains high and dry with crew still aboard
The 'Sabuk Nusantara 39' which was docked outside Wani because the state-owned company that owned it was delivering it to a new owner, was...
- Grounding off Harshamn
The 'Griftbor' ran aground shortly after leaving Hargshamn on Oct 5 at 11
- Drifted and allided with a seawall, in Ogishima, no injuries
General cargo Marina (1920 gt, built 2006), drifted and allided with a seawall, in Ogishima, in Kawasaki, Japan, today
- En route from Nowshahr, Iran to Astrakhan vessel ran aground on the Volgo-Caspian Ship Canal
General cargo with container capacity Vafa-3 (3086 gt, built 1984), while en route from Nowshahr, Iran to Astrakhan, ran aground, at the 153
- Trawler grounded in Kola Bay
The 'Polaris' ran aground in the Kola Bay, near Murmansk, on or before Sep 28, 2018
- Tsunami grounded three ships
At least three ships stranded when a six-meter high tsunami hit the Indonesian island of Sulawesi after an earthquake with a strength of 7
- Exoeditions ship reached Les Mechins
The 'Akademik Ioffe' which had run aground in the Gulf of Boothia, near Kugaaruk, in position 69 43 03