AIR Canada has posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decrease in revenues, from CAD4
- Air Canada QI revenues down 15pc, EBIT plunge 81pc due to Covid-19
- Port of Santos enjoys best-ever Q1 box volume with a 15pc surge
BRAZIL's Port of Santos reported its best first quarter in history with a 15
- Qatar ports July box volumes rise 15pc over June to total 121,404 TEU
THE Qatari ports of Hamad, Doha and Ruwais handled 121,404 TEU in July, up from 105,686 TEU in the previous month of June, according to data released...
- China says swine fever to cut pork production 10-15pc this year
CHINA, the world's largest pork consumer, can expect a 10 - 15 per cent drop in pork production this year, as African swine fever reduces...
- Panama Canal draft restrictions cut containership loads by 15pc
THE Panama Canal is facing a severe dry season and has put in draft restrictions with some carriers reducing cargo loads 15 per cent, reports IHS...
- Kerry Logistics profit up 15pc to US$310.8 million, as sales soar 24pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's 2018 profit attributed to shareholders increased 15 per cent year on year to HK$2
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit up 7.6pc to US$1,28 billion as sales rise 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 operating profit increased 7
- Air cargo surges 15pc at Budapest Airport in 2018
THE volume of air cargo at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport increased by 14
- New St Petersburg group aims to cut shipper costs by up to 15pc
SHIPPERS who transport cargo via Northwest Russia, and in particular through the Big Port St Petersburg, will be able to save at least 10 per cent to...
- Asia-Europe rate rises 15pc to US$1,015/TEU, soars 26pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday rose 15.1 per cent to US$1,015 per TEU, according to the...
- ICTSI's Q3 container throughput surges 15pc to 2.2m TEU
MANILA, Philippines-headquartered port operator International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) has recorded a 15 per cent year-on-year...
- Agility signs agreement with Maersk Line to cut CO2 by 15pc
GLOBAL logistics provider, Agility, has signed an agreement with, the world's largest container ship operator, Maersk Line, to cut CO2 emissions by...
- A-E rate falls 10pc to US$691/TEU, drops 15pc to Med ports
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to Northern Europe fell 10 per cent to US$691 per TEU in the week ending Friday, according to the...
- Westports revenue up 15pc while 4.9 million TEU breaks H1 record
MALAYSIAN port operator Westports posted a first half 15 per cent year-on-year revenue increase to US$218 million as its terminals lifted a...
- Turning 8,600-TEUers into 10,000-TEUers 15pc cheaper than newbuilding
A KOREAN Register of Shipping (KR) feasibility study shows lengthening ships speeds them up, widening slows them down - while providing up to 30 per...
- Port of Odessa sees 15pc increase in box volume at 112,931 TEU
ODESSA in Ukraine handled 112,931 TEU in the first quarter, representing an increase of 15 per cent compared to the same period a year earlier.
- First quarter container equipment prices fall 15pc, hitting record lows
PRICES for new dry freight containers declined to their lowest point since 2002 during first-quarter 2016 and are still going down, according to the...
- North Korea-China trade shrinks 15pc, first double-digit decline since 2000
BILATERAL trade between North Korea and China declined by 14.8 per cent from January to November 2015 compared to the same period a year ago, to...
- Hanjin back in black with a profit of US$6 million despite 15pc sales decline
KOREA's Hanjin Shipping, posted a net profit of US$6 million in 2015 compared with a loss of $396 million in 2014, the company announced.